WEB SITE AND APPLICATION:
Km for Change
ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. All data that can identify a user shall be considered as personal data. These include first and last names, age, postal address, email address, user’s location or IP address;
- What are the users’ rights regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- The site’s policy regarding « cookie » files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site complies with the following conditions:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is being collected, and for what purposes;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out in order to meet one or more objectives set out in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the correct execution of the objectives required by the site are collected;
- Retention of reduced data over time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed, this is in the case the user cannot be informed of the normal period of storage;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the following conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the correct execution of a contract;
- The processing is in accordance with a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary in order to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or another individual person;
- The processing may be explained by a need linked to the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data are necessary for the legitimate and private interests required by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED DURING THE BROWSING OF THE SITE AND THE USE OF THE MOBILE APPLICATION
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND HOW IT IS COLLECTED
No personal data is collected on the Km for Change website.
The personal data collected on the Km for Change application are:
- Last name;
- First name;
- Name of the company if applicable;
- Company email if applicable;
- Race data:
- Number of kilometers;
- Timing of the race.
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following actions from the mobile application:
- When the user registers to the application;
- When the user fills out are business email to participate in a business challenge;
- When the user starts and ends a race.
The data controller will keep in his computer systems and under reasonable conditions of security all data collected without limit of time.
The collected data will be deleted when a deactivation of the user account is requested.
The collection and processing of data serves the following purposes:
- The last name, first name and email data allow you to communicate with the user;
- The country allows to filter access to certain associative projects;
- The name and email of the company are used for business challenges.
B. TRANSMITTING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The data may be transmitted to the third parties listed below:
- Google: The IP address is transmitted to calculate the statistics of use of the site.
C. ACCOMMODATION OF DATA
The Km for Change site is hosted by OVH, whose headquarters are located at the following address:
2 rue Kellermann
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 10073 – Website: www.ovh.com – Hotline: http://ovh.com/fr/contact/support/
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
b. Mobile app
Mobile app data is hosted by Heroku. This web host is compliant with European data protection laws.
You will find more information on the following link:
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in Europe.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of the processing of personal data is Philippe LEVARD, who can be contacted as follows:
by email at the address: email@example.com
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer through the site is secure.
An SSL certificate (« Secure Socket Layer » Certificate) is used to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
C. THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The user is informed that the following person has been appointed Data Protection Officer (DPO): Philippe Levard.
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of national and international provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data.
The Data Protection Officer can be reached as follows:
By mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights.
In order for the data controller to comply with their request, the user is required to provide them with their first and last name and email address, and if relevant, their email account used for Km for Change.
The data controller is required to reply to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS IN THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
a. Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may review, update, modify or request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with the following procedure:
The user must send an email to the controller of personal data, specifying the subject of his request and using the contact email address that is provided above.
If they have one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal account by following the following procedure:
The user must send an email to the person in charge of the processing of personal data, from the email address of his Km for Change account. In addition, a piece of identification must be provided.
The request to delete the data will be processed within 10 working days.
b. Right to data transfer
The user has the right to request the transfer of their personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
- provide customer user number
- send the request for transfer by email to the address: email@example.com indicating in the subject line » transfer « .
- wait for receipt of the data download link by the technical service which will be sent to the user’s email address.
c. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning them, or significantly affects them in a similar way.
d. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the future of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
e. Right to have recourse to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if they believe that one of the rights listed above is being infringed, they are entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF « COOKIES » FILES
The site may use « cookies ».
A « cookie » is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the site on the user’s hard drive, containing information about the browsing habits of the user.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve service for the user’s convenience.
For the use of « cookie » files involving the backup and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily requested.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum duration of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will request again the user’s permission to save « cookies » files on his hard drive.
Opposition of the user to the use of « cookies » files by the site
It is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the registration of these files « cookies » by configuring his browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his browser to oppose the registration of « cookies » files:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
In the case where the user decides to disable the « cookies » files, he can continue his navigation on the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
Description of the « cookie » files used by the site
The website editor draws the user’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing, third-party cookies can also be saved.
The user’s attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may differ from the site. The publisher of the site invites users to consult the privacy policies and general conditions of use of these sites.
The site publisher reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee conformity with the applicable law.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.